M4 Institute is a missions company with over 25 years experience in assisting churches in establishing and executing their international missions goals. Churches with limited staff and resources can find the task of short-term mission trips overwhelming. We are a Pensacola based company and are available to assist you by….
Providing global mission opportunities:
Your congregation is a unique blend of passionate people who want to use their gifts, talents, and skills to make a positive impact on needy populations and expand the Kingdom of God. M4 Institute can help you plan mission trips that utilize the uniqueness of your congregation. Opportunities for projects include:
- Food production including: construction of micro greenhouses which grow over 6000 vegetables (teams can build four greenhouses in one week); Rabbit husbandry
- Nutrition training and cooking demonstrations
- Hygiene and sanitation instruction
- Small business development and best practices
- Medical clinics
Providing long-term mission partnerships:
M4 Institute has full-time mission staff in Guatemala, Nigeria, India, and Cambodia. Let us help you begin a partnership for your congregation that will provide the opportunity for positive long-term impact to the people you serve and to your congregation.
Providing logistical support and training throughout the mission experience:
- Congregational information meetings
- Mission team orientation, packing lists, pre-trip prayer meetings
- Airline selection, ticketing, insurance
- Team leader training both before and during trip
- Post trip testimonies/celebration
Let the Institute help you develop and implement the vision God has given you to involve your church in short-term missions.
Ready to find out more?
Call us to today...we look forward to meeting you!